ARCO Rights and Procedure
The ARCO Rights are contemplated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties as follows:
- Access: The data subjects have the right to access their personal data held by the person responsible.
- Rectification: The data subjects will have the right to rectify their personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete. When personal data have been transmitted prior to the date of rectification or cancellation and continue to be processed by third parties, the person responsible must notify to that third party the request for rectification or cancellation, so that he may proceed to do so.
- Cancellation: The data subjects will have at all times the right to cancel their personal data. The cancellation of personal data will result in a blocking period after which the data will be deleted. The personal responsible may retain them solely for the purposes of the responsibilities arising from the treatment. The blocking period will be equivalent to the limitation period of the actions derived from the legal relationship that founds the treatment in the terms of the applicable Law in the matter. Once canceled the data will be given notice to its subject. When personal data have been transmitted prior to the date of rectification or cancellation and continue to be processed by third parties, the person responsible must notify to that third party the request for rectification or cancellation, so that he may proceed to do so.
- Objection: The data subjects shall have the right at any time and for legitimate reasons to object the processing of their data. If it proves to be appropriate, the person responsible will not be able to process the data related to the data subjects.
The data subjects, the natural persons to whom the data correspond, as well as the legal representatives of the legal entities to whom the personal data correspond, may exercise their ARCO rights according to the following procedure:
- Download and complete the ARCO Rights Request.
- Send the duly signed ARCO Rights Request to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, physically send it by traditional mail to the Contact Address located in Sendero Sur number 285, Colonia Contry C.P 64860, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, with attention to the Legal Affairs Office. Applications sent by other means other than those expressly mentioned herein will not be received.
- The data subject must complete an ARCO application for each right that he wants to exercise.
- Attached Documents to the ARCO Rights Request:
- The documents that prove your identity: Official identification in force, passport, or, if applicable, documents proving your legal representation. For the purposes of this procedure, it will be understood as official identification documents all those that the laws in force give them such quality.
- Any document or information that facilitates the location of your personal data.
- In case of requesting a rectification of data, you must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request.
- The indication of the place where the originals of the attached documents may be reviewed.
- In the case of acting on behalf of a legal entity, a simple Power Of Attorney granted before two witnesses or simple copy of the public deed in which the power conferred is granted.
- Within 5 (five) business days following the receipt of the ARCO Rights Request, INSIGHT LEVEL will verify that he / she has all the previously described requirements, otherwise, contact the data subject by email or through the contact that the data subject has indicated in his ARCO Rights Request, who, once notified, will have ten (10) business days to correct the deficiencies, on the understanding that if he fails to do so within the said term, will be taken for desisting the ARCO Rights Request.